summer rant




its been a while and i think the reason is two things. first of all summer. i am living my life as f* so ofc there is no time to sit down and write it all down. second reason is MY HEAD IS EXPLODING. the more i go out the more inspired i am to write. problem is am too busy partying/thinking that the whole rant is stuck in my head. am thinking about fashion and music pretty much nonstop and it's cluttering up in there.... wish i could write a book but i would need to seriously remove myself from the mess to write about it and that is not an option for me atm cus i'm vibing too hard. i can only do the hot takes i dont got time for the rant..... its hot takes from a hot mess. nothing less and definitely nothing more.

i got a job offer from a big ass company in berlin asking me to work exclusively for them as a trendforecaster. i was tempted but had to say no in the end cus i belong to no one. i am my own boss. i cherish my volunteer coffee job in xtania. a job i took when i felt the fashion world took over in my life. when i got the job a månefiskeren i was making more coin than ever in the fashion business but i felt like i was constantly in a world of fashion only, where my lifestyle would be referred to as an aestetic? where the parties pretended to be the parties i knew, the style pretended to be style i knew but it was all made up. its like when ppl follow trends. all of a sudden ppl wear studded this and that, plastic bracelets, skinny jeans and wedges and heeled adidas and marants. maybe they communicate trough trends and find belonging here. feels unreal and boring to me .... i was invited to paris and i did a live reading from the blog in champs elysses? two curators from paris had found the blog and they invited me to paris for a talk and some hot takes. they called me a street psycho analyst and the blog bimbocore poetry. i felt seen but for the first time in a while. did a streetstyle report on freaks only.... i have a job as a street style photographer for different mediums and i am sometimes accused of looking for fashion!!!!!!!!!!! i look for style and quirks always but the mediums i work for edit them out lol. so had to chance to do my own curation for this one and it was beautiful. am obsessed with streetstyle. ppl are the ultimate spectacle.

i found out that i have 1.000 readers/bots? on my blog each month and my readers are mostly american? sorry for never posting but i <3 u


I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THE CLUB. whether i'm there or not. its not cus i wanna party all the time. i just think about the club all the fucking time. maybe the club is the ultimate spectacle? have been a transatlantic party girl for a minute now but still cant stop thinking about the party whatever that spectacle means


am working on a campaign for the snow queen at the royal theater in cph

found this fabolous collage made by Queen Magrethe aka the greatest dane alive





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot take on replica fashion

WEEKEND REVIEW: the log lady and more

DIRTY CHAI SEASON