SPRING SUMMER 2023

hi im back, its been a while, turns out blogging is a winter activity .... with only a few days left of summer and i'm sick in bed with a berlin flu i might as well pick us up where we left

here the update on my S/S 2023

(if u dont wanna read the whole rant here's some hightligts:)

  • old b/w movies = most beautiful thing i ever saw i feel more intellectual and fab than ever now
  • dressing like a b/w movie= FAB
  • business cards from rich men = a collection unfolding in my life
  • making art=cringe but fun
  • trends = still super out
  • jam sessions = FAB
  • bitch dont kill my vibe = mood
  • danish crete = not a thing
  • vienna = sexy as fuck
  • hood by air is back but in berlin = that puma exhibition felt ANONYMOUS
  • cphfw = mostly fab when i was walking the runway and when laid back played
  • bhain reunion = why so serious?
  • lina rafn at mayhem = a cultural reset
  • dead snakes as accessories = bold and fab

anyways here the update on my S/S 2023

SPRING
spring was beautiful and all about those blurred lines! all i remember was having a blast with my friends. played some dj gigs and a lot of robin thicke. partied open air. a real slettefest is the most faboush thing. i wore lots of expensive lingerie and was grinding hard on my hustle. creative direction, writing, talking (mostly on branding, class and fashion), and had my debut as a DOP (stay tuned 2024), painting and printing. had a print residency and made som huge t-shirts-think XXXXXXL and i made a collection of 16 FREUDIAN SLIP DRESSES. still havent dropped anything yet. some stuff i keep to my self for a while....in other words: u have seen nothing yet ... anyways had my second pop up with my disgusting bella sky merch: silk screen tank tops, t-shirts and a new collection of crushers. (BLURRED LINES) last year when i was still teaching i had a student help me make them (business cards lol) but this year i took a course and i am now a certified lasercutter. made them into earrings too. at the end of the pop up the original silk screen print mafia from the 00's came by. it was the founders of punk royal and i was gagging. ended that night in a friends apartment in a room with a black corner leather couch and a stripper pole and had the first of many iconic jam sessions that night. turns out a lot of my friends used to play the bass

cant remember more from spring but found this cute note on my phone from may 2023:

sry but you will never understand

i don’t try to gatekeep but my girls are so iconic i cant explain

these bitches are the real urban myths

unraveling in places you can’t even think of

we larp and lore

lobotomized for sure


i just wanna hang with the ppl who are DTF

not as in down to fuck

but as in down to flash mob


jamming cus all my friends are rockstars

<3

SUMMER
anyways then it became summer and i think and i started out pretty okay. roskilde festival aka northern coachella was fun. hudson mohawke was my biggest moment cus that was my MOOD when i was teen. yung lean was fine. kendrick singing bitch dont kill my vibe to me on shrooms had me crying hihi. not cus i love this song particularly but bitch DONT KILL MY VIBE is my mood forever. I<3<USA. shoot me or take notes bitches. after the kendrick koncert i went straight to a video shoot in the city and had to be in front of the camera for once. i dont really enjoy that so much but had to pull up for this once, cus (speaking of american hiphop stars) this one i could not miss. shoot was a disaster and i have signed an NDA but bitch i get those goosebumps every time ok???

i had a gig as a street style photographer at the festival which i loved and turns out ppl love to be photographed. fab. went straight from the festival to an island on bornholm that was supposed to be the like greece. it was a disaster

but then i went to vienna for the first time had to see my stripper boyfriends perform. they were all so hot and so was vienna. it was interesting to be in a country that really values culture when ur coming from DK where we value football above all. in vienna the old ladies wear big hats and they even have tv channel for art. damn. i watched my first black/white movie and i fucking loved it. it was about fashion from the 60's it was so beautiful i actually shad a tear :') maybe cus i never watch movies, i dont even like fiction im all about reality. the whole summer i wanted to look like edie sedgewick now and my monochrome CRAZE that comes every other year is here as fuck. life is black and white is fantastic.

over the past six month a re-occurring trend in my life is that i often come home with business cards from rich old men in my bag. there all alike: off white, embossed seriffe font. CEO-eleganza. vienna was no excuse, i definitely ended up with a few cards in my bag but u need to ask me in person how i got them cus its giving triple X.

had been dreaming of a summer in tyrol moment in vienna and so we went from a posh party into a taxi at 6am and drove 45 minutes out of the city into the alps to find this forest rave. three fashion students jumped into a car with us. we were walking through the forest and my friend found a dead snake on the road. he put it in his beltstrap as an accessory. the party was almost over when we found it AND we got cancelled by this vegan nonbinary person cus of the dead snake lol ppl need to bow for personal style and stfu. summer in tyrol was a little woke for my taste. 

went to the countryside in DK for a moment and on the plane i lost the belt for my JPG biker jacket and maybe that was when my summer depression started? my vacay ended when july did and i was working hard on collabs, gigs and campaigns that got cancelled precarious lifestyle is ups and downs galore. then i had a residency at a high end silk screen workshop in a beautiful building amongst other workshops. felt like a trash punk amongst the artists (a summer depression was getting to me and so was the imposter syndrome). i made some HUGE prints for HUGE t-shirts. had to make more statement tops but didnt feel like it so spent two weeks painting and working on paper only. was very lowkey about it -actually even shy. i couldn't help but wonder.... was i making art?

cph fashion week was meh except from when i was walking the runway and when laid back played for the sunflower show

my friends did a fundraiser in mayhem and lina rafn played the best concert i ever heard (with my bff on decks and the dolls dancing behind her i was gagggggging from paris to berlin) 

anyways just got back from berlin havent been there in a while had shrooms in görli and loved the isa genzken mostly because celebrating ur 75 birthday with a big solo show in the main room while ur sloppy ex husband AND ex teacher has a random exhibition in the basement is too random and a SLAY. went to the Hood By Air opening and felt like it never happened, partied with my fabulous and multisexy friends on a rooftop next to miss TV-tower and then berghain and couldnt stop laughing cus it had been a while and everyone there were so serious lol why

oh yeah and to give u a lil trendforecast nothing has changed since my new years forecast:

TRENDS ARE OUT

here are some dumb S/S photos of me and my friends









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hot take on replica fashion

WEEKEND REVIEW: the log lady and more

HOT OR NOT