DIRTY CHAI SEASON

Hey its me again with an update on my fall lifestyle. 

scandi girls love the early fall cus we like to wear layers and i am just like the other girls sippin on my dirty chai. the first part of fall is always so fab. u put on a lil hat and a scarf and feel cute and cozy with ur two hand cup and the pretty trees but two weeks later the red leafs are gone and ur stuck in ur puffer for 5 months, ur screen time goes up and u wanna shoot urself every morning. or maybe its just me? some ppl are always warm i am not like them i am the coldest bitch. i hate being cold more than i love fashion and it shows..... am literally writing this wearing uggs and a puffer INSIDE and i havent even moved to xtania yet!!!!!! i am moving to xtania in less than a month now and i am gonna live like a medieval bitch where heat comes from the fireplace only FUCK!!!!!! anyways i am the luckiest girl cus i am gonna live in a freetown but more on that later, i am gonna do a xtania post when i'm settled in. but for real tho: it might be cold af but if ur not hanging out in xtania ur missing out!

picture one is my friends wearing bella sky high merch jumping into a fountain called storkespringvandet on a september night! LOVE YOU rockstars!

yesterday i directed a music video with a pop star and today i am drained, tired and uninspired! had an exterior shoot planned for today but it got cancelled cus rain. i guess november has its pros. so why not catch up here on the blog?! I usually like to write when I come home from a party but i dont really party right now cus i am grinding, so lets see how that goes...

my life consists of two things mainly atm: being a creative director and serving coffee and playing music at Månefiskeren. love both equally and would do none without the other. trying to live my most new york lyfe in this decadent and boring city (sorry cph I am mad at you atm cus the weather but we will be on good terms soon i promise) a lot of big ass demonstrations in the city though which makes me hopeful but thats another story 

fall is over in a week and it will be winter so lets get straight to the highlights of fall::::::

REAL FAKES AND THE MALE LOBOTOMY
i went to istanbul and it was fab. turkish ppl are so fucking sweet. in the streets there are cats literally everywhere cus cats are important and respected animals here. u can feed them and make them a house in the streets but u cant take them home cus the cats are free. if ur rude to the cats the istanbul ppl will come for u!! went to that crazy market with all the fab fake clothes. got myself a chanel boucle 2.55 bag in white ish and a pair of gucci horsebit loafers but with dior print lol. both things for almost no money. i have always had this thing for fake stuff. fake stuff is fab and rebellious except for the sweat shop part. and the real brands couldn't live without the knockoffs and they know it. everything is branding... i got my first fake gucci cap ten years ago. I still have it and wear it even though its falling a part.. i actually had a real gucci cap in the mean time, but it never felt special to me like the fake so i ended up donating it to a charity flea market. my first fake gucci cap was with OO's in stead of GG's aka a triple A fake. but this time in istanbul i got my first real fake aka 1:1 fake. this is a more expensive kind of fake cus they match the original almost. i got the north face x gucci monogram puffer. a$ap has it too lol and its making the boys in NV and xtania gag so hard ;P 

oh my god and did you know about the male lobotomy? istanbul is the best and cheapest place for hair transplants and we saw endless groups of 30 something central european men with big scars on their forehead. bros who transplant together stay together xD the lobotomy is real!

PARIS 
went to paris the week after to direct a shoot. it was fashion week but paris felt so chill cus i had just been to istanbul. was walking in the streets smiling cus being paid to travel feels so good. can someone pls fly me out to miami now? im cold! anyways all cafés are perfect in paris omg. shitty cappocinos, cheap steaks and big teddy bears. went for a dinner with cute ppl. one was a bag designer with a passion for hats and motorbikes. another referred to himself as a creative hustler and i felt seen. he just sent me a voice message today about an lsd cult in Quatar. he wants to go in three weeks lol. anyways i ditched a fancy event and biked to the eiffel tower at midnight the night before i had to shoot. tried to by one of those blinking eiffel towers but a parisian girl interrupted me and said she would buy me a crépe if i didnt buy the nasty tower lol. got the crepe and bought the mini tower days later lol xD i didnt get bed bugs btw but what a fancy fashion week epidemic lol. 

BURNING WOMAN
then i was going to vienna again but the day before the flight i got a 2nd degree burn on 4% of my body. like i said i am not partying atm, i am chilling and i was drinking tea a la menthé and the cup burst and next thing i am in an ambulance trying fentanyl for the first time?! tea is a dangerous drug. vienna got cancelled and i was a burn victim for ten days until the bandage came off and that night i had to go to a halloween party so i wore my hospital clothes ofc styled like the slut i am, had yassified blood dripping from my eyes and put the bandages on my head and bam! i was rosemary kennedy aka lobotomized for the algotrythm. me and my dumb friend left the halloween party and went to a burning man party wtf and i was a lobotomised burning woman living her best life on the scented floor.... it was giving glitter community burn victim eleganza......

this was probably my finest outfit of fall 2023 but there were definitely some runner ups:

me and my friend have been sculpting these plastic wrap dresses directly on my body. the plastic is sheer so we put stuff underneath. so far there has been a map dress, receipt dress and playing cards dress. inspired from my burn victim era i have been wearing a lot of all white outfits. dressing like a rich man is always fab. i went to hear a friend play and i wore a full blue outfit: painted blue jeans, blue bra, blue tie. thats it. that night we had another infamous jam session. i've always loved dressing in lingerie when i go out. sophisticated and sassy. was dancing in a gourgeous la perla bra with my friend at this ELLE after party lol and the fashion ppl were like: ur naked and i was like ITS CALLED FASHION why is fashion in cph so unserious LOL. now their all wearing the thin sheer glasses and having their miu miu moment that we literally have been wearing forever cus we're nerdy sorry about the shade but what happened to personal style??? TRENDS ARE OUT. 

in november I had my debut as a curator and curated a group show. most interesting thing i have done i while really. more on this another time. i worked as a streetstyle photographer at the madonna concert and watched it with this gay reporter i was seated next to during the show. had popcorn and a big coca cola and felt happy for two hours straight. finding fab looks in the crowd was WORK though. danes love their grey attire xD oh and i saw the pussy riot at louisiana with my mom and we loved it. my mom call them pussycat riot so i do that too. i once met pussy riot in cannes. they gave me a baby blue balaclava and i cried so hard. there was a picture taken of it by gettyimages still for sale on their website just search for pussy riot cannes

i cant type no more .... I JUST WANNA WATCH THE BIG BAKE OFF

ciao<3










Comments

  1. The content is Quiet so informative.

    I absolutely love the Sexy Apparel I purchased! The quality is amazing, and the fit is perfect. It makes me feel confident and empowered. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

hot take on replica fashion

WEEKEND REVIEW: the log lady and more

HOT OR NOT